CTDA members have asked for educational programs on ceramic tile that they could offer to their employees, and now we have them as a discounted CTDA membership benefit for only $55/course (that's $40 off the regular price!). CTDA and U of CTS have joined to develop a series of educational programs to help ceramic tile employees be more effective at their jobs.
CTDA Online Educational Courses:
- Teach your employees the basics of Ceramic Tile with selling tips
- Give your employees credibility with your customers
- Sell more tile with more upgrades
- Available on the Internet for 14 days, 24/7 (any time at home or at work)
- No loss employee productive time or travel expenses
- Self-paced interactive course - come and go as you please at your own rate
- Enjoyable experience and very Effective at teaching
- Student prints their own Diploma upon completion
- Group Managers get reports on students' progress and results
- All you need is a computer and access to the internet
Understanding the Basics of Ceramic Tile is a ceramic tile course for new employees and those who haven't had the opportunity to learn about the history and all the aspects of ceramic tile. The course which is offered through the University of Ceramic Tile and Stone (U of CTS) teaches the History, Types and Uses of ceramic Tile, the Manufacturing Process, Installation and Maintenance, How to Select the Right Ceramic Tile, and How to Avoid Problems and False Expectations. The course is designed to help sales people increase their sales of ceramic tile, and provides many sales techniques throughout the course. The course tuition provides 14-day 24/7 access, which allows you to come and go as you please.
Don't forget, you can also pass the savings along to your customers. Non-CTDA member pricing is $95/course, but when registering through the CTDA website, they can enter coupon code "CTDAonline", and receive $10 off!
Sign up now at: www.ctdahome.org/onlineedu/