JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa
Enjoy the mountains of Arizona at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Tucson Resort & Spa. Located just west of an area considered the birthplace of Tucson, AZ, this resort hotel is rich with culture, history and beauty. Experience a truly unique destination resort complete with world class spa facilities and nationally acclaimed Arizona golf courses. Fine dining and award winning restaurants further complement this one of a kind Tucson resort hotel.
Drawing on the beauty of its location, this Tucson resort features elements of the lush Arizona desert and far-reaching landscape throughout its design. Each of the resort's 575 spacious guestrooms and 35 suites feature a private patio or balcony coupled with magnificent Tucson views. The furniture is custom-made, the colors are warm and inviting, the beds are covered in comfy down duvets and plenty of pillows, and the bathrooms have expansive tubs and separate stall showers dripping with luxury. All guestrooms are smoke-free.
Check In: 4:00pm
Check Out: 12:00pm
Valet: $10 short term, $20 over night
All CTDA guests will receive the following items:
- High-speed Internet access
- Complimentary self parking
- Complimentary Sunrise & Sunset Guided Desert Mountain Hikes
- Complimentary Sunset Tequila Toast Nightly in Salud
- Complimentary in-room laptop safe
- Dual-line, cordless telephones with voice mail
- Flat screen, color television
- OnCommand movies and video games
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker
- Refrigerator with mini-bar
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
For centuries, the people who have called the Tucson Mountains home have found healing in the sights, sounds and scents of the lush Sonoran Desert. Inspired by these healing properties and named for the revered Saguaro cactus, call Hashani by the indigenous people of the region, Hashani Spa offers treatments that combine the latest beauty and health technology with ancient healing techniques and traditions in a luxurious, pampering environment.
For more information on the Hashani Spa and to make an appointment click here.
The JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, offers everything from an evening in Italy, to the flavors of the Southwest, or classic American favorites.
For information, menus, and times of the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa's Restaurants click on the links below.
For top off site dining options recommended by the resort click here.
Don't miss out on the many things that Tucson and the JW Marriott have to offer. For more information on daily activities for all ages follow the below links.
- Water Collection
- Hiking & Biking
- Rising Starr Kids Club
- Resort Activities
- Tucson Activities & Attractions
- Green Initiatives
Hotel Reservation Information
To reserve your hotel room, call 1(800)228-9290 please indicate that you are with the Ceramic Tile Distributors Association to receive the discounted room rates.
You can also make your hotel reservation by clicking here and entering the Group Code "CTDCTDA".
- Room rates are: $199.00 single/double
- For all other room types, please contact the hotel directly at (520)792-3500
- All room rates are subject to local sales and occupancy tax
- HOTEL CUT OFF DATE: SEPTEMBER 28, 2009
- Reservations received after September 28, 2009 will be confirmed on a space and rate available basis only and will no longer receive the discounted room rate.