To register on-line with a credit card: Click here!
To register by mail or fax: Click here to download the registration form.
- Early bird registration until August 31st!
- Complete all forms appropriate to you, using only one form for yourself and your spouse.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars, with no discounts given for attending only part of the meeting.
- It is important that you indicate on the back side of the registration form all functions you and/or your spouse will attend, including optional events.
- Special note for other family members attending : ALL attendees MUST have a meeting badge to be admitted to any meal event regardless of age. In order to prepare seating for all attendees and enable the hotel to provide adequate food and beverage, this will be strictly enforced. If you need to register a family member, please contact the CTDA office for a guest registration form. Company employees are not eligible for guest registration.
- Determine the amount due for registration fees and for separately charged optional events. Issue one check covering all registration fees and optional events and be sure to include the check with your registration form.
- Forms must be accompanied by payment and mailed to: CTDA, 800 Roosevelt Road, Building C, Suite 312, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137; (630) 545-9415.
One regular registration before August 31st - $595
One regular registration after August 31st - $695
One spouse registration - $400
Rainforeest Tour - $95
Old San Juan Historical Tour - $90
Golf Tournament - $175
Bacardi Rum Distillery and City Tour - $100
Room Rates - $189
Cancellations of conference registrations are acceptable upon written notice. Refunds will be as follows: letter postmarked on or before October 1 - full refund; postmarked October 2 to October 17 - 50% refund; postmarked after October 17 - NO REFUND.
Hotel Reservation Information
- Room rates are: $189.00 single/double.
- For all other room types, please contact the hotel direct at 1-800-4RIOMAR.
- All room rates are subject to local sales and occupancy tax.
- HOTEL DEADLINE: October 3, 2008
- Reservations received after October 3, 2008 will be confirmed on a space and rate available basis only.
It is policy of CTDA that no one shall schedule or conduct any event, function, or meeting which in any way conflicts with or detracts from scheduled CTDA meetings or events. It is also customary that hospitality suites not be scheduled at any time conflicting with CTDA functions. Only manufacturer sponsors may host breakfasts on Friday and Saturday.
PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE! All leisure activities have a minimum participation requirement and are subject to cancellation. If a cancellation occurs, a full refund will be provided for that activity. Individuals canceling within 72 hours of a tour will not be refunded, and on-site registration will be on a space-available basis only.