It is policy of CTDA that no one shall schedule or conduct any event, function, or meeting which in any way conflicts with or detracts from scheduled CTDA meetings or events.
PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE All leisure activities have a minimum participation requirement and are subject to cancellation. If a cancellation occurs, a full refund will be provided for that activity. Individuals canceling within 72 hours of a tour will not be refunded, and on-site registration will be on a space-available basis only.
Your CTDA Convention Committee has planned a casual convention in the very relaxed atmosphere of the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico.
A resort casual policy with regard to meeting dress codes includes the following:
• Men - slacks, open neck, banded collar or polo shirts, sweaters, walking shorts, no ties/jackets.
• Women - slacks, skirts, blouses, sweaters, walking shorts, open neck banded collar or polo shirts.
• Keep in mind that the average high in Rio Grande in November is 87 ºF, with an average low of 68 ºF. Meeting rooms tend to be cooler than the outside temperature. A light jacket or sweater may be necessary.
Hotel Fees Include
• Toll-free long-distance and local calls
• Internal resort transportation
• Unlimited use of Health Club
• Beach towels and chairs
• In-room coffee
Puerto Rico Perks
US Currency, No Customs and No Passports Required!
When booking flights please be sure to use the San Juan International Airport, code SJU.
Click here for help in making travel arrangments.