1. Meeting Registration Information
Click here for the Registration Form
- Complete all forms appropriate to you, using only one form for yourself and your spouse.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars, with no discounts given for attending only part of the meeting.
- It is important that you indicate on the back side of the registration form all functions you and/or your spouse will attend, including optional events.
- Determine the amount due for registration fees and for separately charged optional events. Issue one check covering all registration fees and optional events and be sure to include the check with your registration form.
- Forms must be accompanied by payment and mailed to: CTDA, Building C, Suite 312, 800 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137; (630) 545-9415. Registration by credit card may be faxed to 630-790-3095.
- Cancellations of conference registrations are acceptable upon written notice. Refunds will be as follows: letter postmarked on or before October 1 - full refund; postmarked October 2 to October 17 - 50% refund; postmarked after October 17 - NO REFUND.
2. HOTEL DEADLINE: October 14, 2005
Click here for the Hotel Registration Form
Special Rules: It is policy of CTDA that no one shall schedule or conduct any event, function, or meeting which in any way conflicts with or detracts from scheduled CTDA meetings or events. It is also customary that hospitality suites not be scheduled at any time conflicting with CTDA functions. Only manufacturer sponsors may host breakfasts on Friday and Saturday.
Tour Policies - PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE
All leisure activities have a minimum participation requirement and are subject to cancellation. If a cancellation occurs, a full refund will be provided for that activity. Individuals canceling within 72 hours of a tour will not be refunded, and on-site registration will be on a space-available basis only.