Rancho Las Palmas
Awaken in a land of enchantment. Sheltered within
old-world charm reminiscent of Spanish Haciendas. Where
French doors open onto lush courtyards and romantic
balconies. Here, a sense of timelessness prevails. A
long-forgotten era beckons, imparting a profound sense
of serenity. Just what you'd expect from a Mobil Four-Star,
AAA Four-Diamond rated resort.
Of course, Rancho Las Palmas has modern accommodat-
ions as well. These include 450 rooms, including 22 suites,
all reflecting early California mission-style décor. Comfortable, custom-designed furnishings are conducive to relaxation or attending to the work at hand. Guest room amenities include high-speed Internet access, voice mail and phone data ports, cable/satellite TV, in-room movies, complimentary newspaper delivery (weekdays only) and in-room coffee.
Palm Springs is a favorite destination for outstanding desert golf, and Rancho Las Palmas is no exception. Take your best shot at the Ted Robinson-designed 27-hole course featuring secluded sand traps, rolling terrain, and palm-lined fairways, with magnificent mountain views. Tee times, lessons, clinics, the latest fashions, accessories and equipment are all available by calling the Golf Pro Shop, rated one of America 's Top 100.
If tennis is your game, experience one of the finest tennis facilities in Southern California at Rancho Las Palmas' 25-court center featuring 22 hard courts, three clay courts and a beautiful center court. Eight of the hard courts are lit for evening play. A tennis coordinator is at your service to handle all of your needs, whether it's finding a match or scheduling a lesson. Whatever your game, it's time to play!
Beyond Golf & Tennis
The colors and flavors of Spain are captured amid festive surroundings at Pablo's Restaurant & Tapas Bar . Dine indoors or al fresco on a spacious terrace, and enjoy cocktails and the warmth of friends around the inviting Kiva fireplace. Breakfast includes a host of American favorites and a buffet. Lunch and dinner feature a selection of Spanish-style specialties. Late afternoons and evenings enjoy made-to-order tapas.
Tortuga Island Bar & Grille is part of the resort's spectacular Tortuga Island swimming and recreation complex, overlooking the 5th fairway. This sunny spot is ideal for reconnecting with family and friends while diving into juicy burgers and cool tropical drinks.
The River at Rancho Mirage is more than simply a shopping and entertainment center. It is a destination. The River provides a park-like waterfront with an entertainment amphitheater, live music, fountains and cascading waterfalls. The River is an unmatched environment of style and beauty, providing a place to spend the day and enjoy the evening. The River itself is a stunning and creative destination that we know will be a new landmark for the desert.
(back to top)
To register at the Rancho Las Palmas
- Click here to print out your housing form.
- CTDA attendees have been offered a rate of $179/single or double Resort Room per night or $229/single or double Deluxe Room per night. Deluxe Rooms are closer to the main lobby area and restaurant and include, based on availability, plush bath robes, cordless phone, CD player and (2) daily spa passes.
- Please make room reservations directly with the hotel using the attached Room Reservation Form or call (800) 458-8786.
- A guarantee of a first night room deposit or a major credit card will be requested at the time a reservation is made. Deposits may be made by check or credit card.
- Cut-off date for reservations is Oct. 14, 2005. Reservations after this date will be made on a space and rate available basis.
- Reservations cancelled less than 10 days prior to arrival will be charged for one night’s room and tax.
- Room rate will be extended three days prior to the meeting and three days after the meeting pending availability.