- To reserve your hotel room, please Please mail or fax to: Marriotts
Grand Hotel, Resort & Golf Club, ATTN: Reservations Department,
One Grand Boulevard, Point Clear, AL 36564, Phone: (251) 928-9201,
Toll Free: (800) 228-9290, Fax: (251) 990-6349, www.marriottgrand.com.
- Room rates are $169.00 for single/double. Rooms in the
Main Building are available on a limited basis, and are $20 higher
for resort view and $30 higher for bayside than the above rates.
All room rates are subject to local sales and occupancy tax.
- Reservations received after October 10, 2003 will be
confirmed on a space-available basis only.
Meeting Registration Information
- Complete all forms appropriate to you, using only one form for
yourself and your spouse.
- Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars, with no discounts given for
attending only part of the meeting.
- It is important that you indicate on the back side of the registration
form all functions you and/or your spouse will attend, including
- Determine the amount due for registration fees and for separately
charged optional events. Issue one check covering all registration
fees and optional events and be sure to include the check with
your registration form.
- Forms must be accompanied by payment and mailed to: CTDA, Building
C, Suite 312, 800 Roosevelt Road, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137; (630) 545-9415.
Registration by credit card may be faxed to 630-790-3095.
- Cancellations of conference registrations are acceptable upon
written notice. Refunds will be as follows: letter postmarked
on or before October 1 - full refund; postmarked October 1 to
October 17 - 50% refund; postmarked after October 17 - NO REFUND.
HOTEL DEADLINE: Oct. 10, 2003
- Special Rules: It is policy of CTDA that no one shall
schedule or conduct any event, function, or meeting which in any
way conflicts with or detracts from scheduled CTDA meetings or
events. It is also customary that hospitality suites not be scheduled
at any time conflicting with CTDA functions. Only manufacturer
sponsors may host breakfasts on Friday and Saturday.
Tour Policies - PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE
- All leisure activities have a minimum participation requirement
and are subject to cancellation. If a cancellation occurs, a full
refund will be provided for that activity. Individuals cancelling
within 72 hours of a tour will not be refunded, and on-site registration
will be on a space-available basis only.