The 2011 TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installation is a guide to assist in clarifying and standardizing installation specifications for tile. Each installation recommendation, or method, requires a properly designed, constructed, and prepared substructure using materials and construction techniques that meet nationally recognized material and construction standards.
This completely revised edition features:
- Ceramic Tile Selection Guide
- Glass Tile Selection Guide
- Stone Selection Guide and separate installation methods
- Wet areas guidelines
- Above-ground concrete methods
- ISO Mortar and Grout Specifications